Thursday 23 October 2014

Best Team Name Winner and Update

Hi again everyone. This is just a very quick note to say that the Wednesday quiz at the Green Man was cancelled this week and the Redtooth version is set to be replaced by one of the pub's own creation. I don't think from the sound of it that this will be to our advantage, but we might get some money off food this week so swings and roundabouts! The Teacher and I also tried a quiz on Tuesday at the Jekyll and Hyde pub in Birmingham City Centre, which I would recommend to anyone to try at least once! I haven't got too much time, so now for the big reveal of the best team name winner last week.

Best Team Name Winner (The Green Man) 
 
 
I am very happy to announce that 'Alcoholics Unamimous' earned the most votes over the past week and is accordingly declared Best Team Name Winner.
 
The deadline for the Queen's Arms quiz closes tomorrow. You can find a link to the options here, and let me know your choice by commenting or tweeting me at @MPRTaylor. Happy voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment