Monday 21 July 2014

Welcome

Welcome to Quiz Fiend, my newish blog inspired by pubquizpostmortem. I'm a keen pub quizzer and I love a challenge. The current aim of my blog is twofold:

1) To painstakingly evaluate my prowess at pub quizzes, agonising over incorrect answers and conducting some brief research so I never fall into the same traps again (which happens all too often)

2) To make comprehensive quiz guides to subjects that I am weak on or could at least use some brushing up. I am happy to take requests for a quiz guide if you would like a no effort required cheat sheet to a pain-in-the-arse pub quiz topic. (Think of your friends' open mouths as you look like you're actually pretty wise about subjects like English kings and Renaissance art. I doubt I'll do quantum physics though.)  

I may eventually start putting some of my own quizzes on this site when/if I get enough traffic. Don't hesitate to tell me if you think anything I've put on here is a load of guff. I'll investigate it, because at the end of the day, I don't want to get it wrong either.

I hope to update this blog as often as I can, so come back regularly, you're guaranteed a treat*.



*Not a guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment